Not Home Yet...

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Some stories






My brother Josh is a very interesting character, and yesterday, he came into my bedroom and read to me some of the stories he wrote when he was little. Here are 3 of them. He was a very bizarre little boy.

The Knight Who Wanted Some Spurs

Once upon a time there was a knight. And he wanted some spurs. He really wanted some spurs. He really wanted spurs. He travelled all over England he saw other knights had shining spurs, so he asked one knight. The knight said he got them from London. So the knight went to London.

untitled

In 1939 i was ready to drive the tank. My mates were Dan and Tim Harman. Then we went to fight. I was on the tank gun. Tim was driving. And Dan had the hatch. I was doing my best. I had already shot 5 German tanks. Dan shut the hatch quickly we had just dodged a shot from a Leopard 2. I swung the gun round and shot an infantry man. In 1945 we came back aching with sores. At least we won the war.

untitled

A long time ago in a rain forest there was a leopard he was a very hungry leopard so hungry he could eat an elephant. So he looked very hard just then he saw water going up down up down he ran in the direction then he saw an elephant he ponced on the elephant and eat it.


4 Comments:

  • At 30 October, 2006, Blogger Tim said…

    I'm a good tank driver I am! Maybe I should post a few of my old stories.. My old stories are well good, better than anything I have written in the last ten years at least...

     
  • At 06 November, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    a truly inspired work by up and coming author josh mackenzie. its depth is akin to such works as flanders fields and waterloo (the song by abba).

     
  • At 14 December, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    luv the stories - josh is an amazing writer lol!!!

     
  • At 26 December, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Heyy x << Its Nomi >>
    Josh ... I never Knew You Were That Talented! I Am Really Impressed . . . The war Story Was The Best. If This Was from When He Was Little, You seriously dont want to read the things im made to write now. Im Okay But As Josh Says I cant Articulate my sentences ... I Dont Know what He Exactly said But It was SOmething Like That ... I Dont Know If That Even Makes Sense. What I Mean Is I Dont Know How To Put My Thoughts inTo Words...If I Am Making A Complete fool Of Myself ... Sorrie.
    Anyway, I think Im Starting to Babble & post a never ending comment So I Better Be off !!! xx Love yu xx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home