Not Home Yet...

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Monday til Friday found me at the Grubbs. I have to say that it is one of my favourites places ever, and it was one of the best weeks in my life, along side camps.

I love the grubbs so much. I quickly got into the routine.

I miss the Grubbs. I miss chatting to bex about anything and everything. I miss teasing and joking with Josh, while drying the dishes. I miss Hannah's inconsistency. I miss listening to Sam's stories about him n farmer Phil. I miss having a little sister, who wanted to be hugged and kissed all the time, who was always wanting me to read to her, and to listen to her read. I miss sitting on the stairs, waiting for Bex to finish in the bathroom, and listen to Sam's grunting as he is doing his pull ups. I miss snugging up on the sofa when we were watching a film. I miss chuckling to myself whenever i saw Sam's hat. I miss laughing at josh when he strolls about in a towel showing off how many times he can lift up 20 kg ( or something). I miss sorting out which forks and knives etc go in the right draws. I miss looking into the real log fire and dreaming. I miss waking up and being all cold and then snuggling down into my sleeping bag. I miss walking with bex, while sorting out our lives... and everyone else's:P I miss talking we bex, Sam n josh bout camp. I miss listening to Jesse Mccartney and Kelly clarkson, Natasha bedingfield etc. i miss matchmaking everyone to their worse ever match. I miss listening to Miriam's silly comments, like 'abi, are you married' and 'when Sam gets in you can marry him' etc. I miss me and bex shopping with Miriam (while everyone gave us dirty looks, cos they thought that miriam's was my baby, since she has blue eyes, and blonde hair). I miss bex, who is the best ever person in the whole wide world:D


i didn't want to come home. But i did. And i found a new coat and some bags, and MY NEW IPOD MINI!!!!!i ts lovelyyyyy. i will post a picture of it soon i think.

Anyway, today has been a bit crazy. I'm sitting talking to a friend, and listening to snow patrol. The house is full of boys:S who were looking at me and laughing, so i think i will go and see whats so funny...

16 Comments:

  • At 06 November, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    don't we totally rock abi!! i love u too, sorting out the world is our speciality.not sure why u enjoy being round my brothers though!mostly they are very annoying especially josh!! i love him really though (i think)!!

     
  • At 07 November, 2006, Blogger Tim said…

    Becky does have very annoying borhters, nah they're alright actualy.

    I had to put that last bit in incase they read this blog!

    Just kidding, I think... Maybe...

     
  • At 07 November, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    im at school with kellie and megan. hehe...we are in tech room. its lunch....i want to be random... o and ur a foxypoxyn... i cant remember the word ... hehe ... but chloe told me it means old.....hehe....lurv nomii xx

     
  • At 07 November, 2006, Blogger AbiKateMackenzie x said…

    can't i have 3 lil sisters:S

     
  • At 09 November, 2006, Blogger AbiKateMackenzie x said…

    lol! would if i cud:P

     
  • At 09 November, 2006, Blogger AbiKateMackenzie x said…

    the boys were teasing me about the grubbs when they were laughing at me:S and foulksey won't shut up about me n the grubbs:@

     
  • At 13 November, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i am not a loser!can't remember my password from coralie

     
  • At 14 November, 2006, Blogger AbiKateMackenzie x said…

    only losers forget their passwords...

     
  • At 14 November, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    abi really ought to marry one of my brothers!! not that i would wish that fate on my best friend!!

     
  • At 16 November, 2006, Blogger Tim said…

    I wouldn't whish that fate on one of your best friends iether Becki...

     
  • At 17 November, 2006, Blogger AbiKateMackenzie x said…

    ohh thanks bex...i'll take Josh, with his lovely disposition, being quiet, gentle, humble ... eh CORALIE!!!:P

     
  • At 20 November, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hmm josh n humble really don't mix.... don't let him see that becky! i am not a loser abi u big fat bully. n i still dont no my password. love coralie xxx

     
  • At 21 November, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I agree CORALIE josh is hardly humble. he does have a few virtues....struggling to think of them though!

     
  • At 22 November, 2006, Blogger Tim said…

    Josh used to think of very good ways to annoy you and Hannah, when we used to think that what a goog idea. I don't know if that's a vrtue though... I'll have o think about it.

     
  • At 24 November, 2006, Blogger AbiKateMackenzie x said…

    what did u used to do to annoy bex?

     
  • At 25 November, 2006, Blogger Tim said…

    I can't remember, I think we just let Josh beet them out of the room, and did annoying things and were annoying really. Apart from that we used to get on fine, I think it was Josh's idea to annoy them! He's nasty, I'd never do I thing like that! Well not often...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home